Monday, October 17, 2005

7 Things List

Ok. Dr. Deb asked if I had done this list. And even though I am horrible at these things, I will try. See? I just wasted one of my 7 cannot do's.

7 things I can do: (thinking, thinking, thinking ???)
- Read music
- Type fast
- Identify smells
- Go anywhere at the drop of a hat
- Harmonize with the vacuum cleaner
- Balance a standing broom in the palm of my hand
- Fly by pumping my arms really hard


7 things I cannot do:
- Dive
- Speak my mind (as opposed to writing my mind)
- Feel confident wearing revealing clothes
- Enjoy small talk
- Improvisational piano
- Assume that someone likes me
- Have fun on a playground


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (this is kind of general and generic):
- Slowness of speech
- Tolerance of me and others
- Understanding
- Desire to take naps and stay up late
- Patience and persistence
- Mental and emotional strength
- Sincere eyes

7 things that I say most often:
- Are you there?
- You know what I mean?
- Love you!
- Whatever.
- You think?
- Maybe.
- O.k.

7 celebrity crushes : (These aren't really crushes....just ones I like)
Cuba Gooding Jr.
Mel Gibson (From the movie Forever Young)
Richard Gear
Morgan Freeman
Gilbert in Anne of Green Gables
Tom Hanks (In Forrest Gump)
Martin Lawrence