Tuesday, October 04, 2005

3-4 Year Old Emotions

You say I am so cold, but really I'm just numb.
My heart is swimming in a sea of sorrow--
losing feeling with every breathing moment. Something so hard--
yet must be done for fear of what could be or what has been--
to last forever--unhappiness. Your words hold no meaning, but of the past--for now must go on--without you....
never to return without a changed heart--forever...lost
what I had for only you to receive.
Please let me fly--you said you would--away
from hearing, remembering all the good. It was the bad--
unlivable-unbreathable-I must go. Now let me go.
Will time heal? Time must Heal.

What now? When the feelings are gone?
And you've lost all you've known.
What now?
What now? Since you've turned from your past
but memories still last.
What now?
No time to regret
the people you've met
and the things you've done
never run.
And in sadness you yearn
for something that's more
than you've known.