Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Available Balance: 1 Sticky Cent


Deposit Slips Posted by Picasa

hair clip Posted by Picasa
Ok. So I have this audio/video thing that is automatically debited from account monthly. Well, right now it is pending and I was going to be like 2 dollars and something short if I didn't make a deposit..then i was going to have to pay a huge fee. So I scrounged around everywhere to come up with 2 dollars and enough left over to at least cover this debit from account. So, I went to the ATM machine to make the deposit, carefully counted the change, double enveloped it so it wouldn't come out of the envelope and made my 2 dollar and something in change deposit. Thank God it fit through the slot. And then the little receipt came out and said that I was still negative 6 cents. And I'm telling you I had already gone under my car seats to look for change. But guess what...life is good....I just kept looking everywhere and guess what I found!!! My favorite hair clip (pictured above). Actually it is my only hair clip. Ok, so after I found the clip I ended up finding 7 more pennies. yesss! Soo...I made out another deposit for 7 cents. I made the deposit and I am no longer in the red and I have one penny left to my name. It wouldn't be significant if I had 2 pennies left to my name. So enjoy. You have to click on the deposit slips to see them larger.